Welcome to Operation Red Nose Ottawa!
- Promotes awareness of the problem of drinking and driving
- Provides a safe driving alternative
- Provides great volunteer experience in a variety of tasks/roles
- Generates charitable donations to the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa
- Encourages community involvement and social responsibility
To make Operation Red Nose Ottawa a success, we require the support of people – like YOU – to generously donate their time and resources. Please browse our website for more information or contact us to see how you can help!
HOW WE OPERATE?
Impaired driving (on any level) is a national problem that Operation Red Nose addresses by offering drivers an alternative way to get home safely when feeling impaired during the holiday season. We are proud to offer this volunteer service to the people of Ottawa and hope that they take full opportunity of our service over the holiday season.
Four easy steps to arriving home safe and sound with your vehicle in your own driveway:
- Call us - (Number TBD)
- Let us know where you are - see our map -- >
- Let us know where you are going- see our map -- >
- Let us know who is travelling with you*
* Your vehicle must have enough functioning seatbelts to accommodate yourself, both the Volunteer Driver and Navigator, as well as any additional persons travelling with you.
……. Leave the rest to us……
Our team of 3 Volunteers will be with you shortly.
Snapshot | Operation Red Nose
The Operation Red Nose service is provided to the community by the community. Each year, more than 50,000 dedicated volunteers make this drive-home service possible across the country. They operate from within their local headquarters as phone operators, dispatchers, on the road team or by training other volunteers.For information on the creation of Operation Red Nose and its Ottawa chapter, please learn more About Us!